Indie Games Summer Uprising release dates have been set! Let the fire burn!!! #XBLIG
The Summer Uprising release schedule is now available!
After a summer of anticipation, the titles which comprise the Indie Games Summer Uprising are ready to launch!
Enclosed is the list of release dates you’ve all been waiting for:
- Mon Aug 22nd – Raventhorne
- Tues Aug 23rd – Battle High: San Bruno
- Wed Aug 24th – Cute Things Dying Violently
- Thurs Aug 25th – T.E.C. 3001
- Fri Aug 26th – Doom and Destiny
- Mon Aug 29th – Take Arms
- Tues Aug 30th – SpeedRunner HD
- Wed Aug 31st –Train Frontier Express
- Thurs Sept 1st – Fan vote #1
- Fri Sept 2nd – Fan vote #2
The #IGSU Twitter Chat will be held on Tuesday Aug 16th – 9PM EST, and the gaming community will have the ability to speak directly with the developers, organizers, and journalists in a roundtable style chat. The two fan vote winners will be announced at this time as well. Fret not though, as there are still a few more days to get your fan votes in at the IGSU Facebook page! Polls close Monday, August 15th at 1PM EST.
If you’d like to review any of the titles listed above, please contact the developers directly. All of their information can be found on the IGSU finalists page.