New Total Miner: Forge Trailer Shows Off New Patch Features
Voice of Indie XBLIG News
A new video trailer surfaces for Total Miner: Forge’s well-anticipated patch update that promises to add many new features and in-game blocks as well as fix a few problems and bugs. Check the video below for an in-game sneak peek at what’s to come to this expansive block-building Indie title.
YouTube Description: Just showing new things coming in the upcoming first patch, will be submitted to peer review soon, stay up to date on twitter, facebook, and the youtube for updates on it and more!
Features Seen in Video:
- Sledge Hammer – Removes all blocks in one hit (Creative Mode Only)
- Total Invaders Block – In game mini arcade game!
- Signs – Text color etc will change, these are placeholder.
- Texture Packs – Texture Pack capabilities
Other Planned Patch Features:
- Fixes – Bug and exploit fixes.
- World Sharing – Share world player list now shows 25 players.
Be sure to check out the Texture Pack Competition if you’re interested!
Stay up to date with all news related to Total Miner: Forge from Greenstone Games via Twitter and Facebook. Also for more information on this awesome Xbox Indie voxel-styled RPG adventure mashup, be sure to check out Total Miner’s official website.